Friday, September 2, 2016

My Blog is Moving!!


                                                               
                         
                                                                                                                                                         

Hello Blog Readers,

I wanted to let you know that my blog is moving to a new site. I invite you to join me on my new website and blog at www.sylvianeusch.com.

I also have some exciting news!  I will soon have a new book to share with you, Rags to Royalty:A Journey Into Nobility. 

I had so much fun writing this book and am so honored to share it with you.  Please stay tuned to my new website for the book release and to read new blogs.

Thank you for following my blog!

Sylvia


No comments:

Post a Comment